This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.expirience.travel owned by OAKS Rental Apartments SLU (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
The navigation of the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of USER of the same and implies its full and unreserved acceptance of each and every condition published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by the OWNER OF THE WEB, in which case it will be published and noticeed as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and THE OWNER OF THE WEB may deny or withdraw access and use it at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: OAKS Rental Apartments SLU
- Its CIF is: B25855040
- Its registered office is at: C/- Segria 26 bis altell esq. - 25006 - Lleida – LLEIDA
To contact us, we provide you with different means of contact that we detail below:
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible. However, OWNER OF THE WEB may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and update of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hindering other users' access to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE WEB OWNER provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights is available or legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work owned by OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to be transferred to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them. The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services.
OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions that he/she performs on the basis thereof.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correction, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind derived from:
- The impossibility of access to the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or currentity of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, and by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend the visit to them, so neither will it be responsible for the result obtained. OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to OWNER OF THE WEB identifying itself properly and specifying the alleged violations.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published to the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide for no purpose of legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. The language used will be Spanish.